23rd Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair and Roundtables
The Leading Event of its Kind…
Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs provide recruiters access to the United States’ largest pool of diverse, multi-cultural, and qualified professionals. It is the only career fair that targets and delivers candidates from ALL classes covered under the TitleVII Civil Rights Act of 1964*. This includes Women, People of Color, Seniors, LGBTQ and People with Disabilities. Our award-winning staff has over 20 years experience in diversity recruitment. The Diversity Career Fairs are held Annually in most major cities where the Mayor and/or Governor proclaim “Diversity Employment Day”. They are held in two formats – Virtual Video (VV) and In Person (IP). We have over 3,500 satisfied corporate, government and non-profit clients. We also produce Managed Virtual Hiring Events that are turnkey and exclusively for your brand. The Federal Government selected us as a preferred vendor to host its largest Diversity Career Fair ever!
Yearly and in 2023 we will produce over 50 Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs and Roundtables being held in major cities throughout America. Traditionally the Mayor, Governor or Local Board of County Supervisors proclaim the day by Proclamation or Resolution. The primary focus of the Diversity Employment Day Career Fair is to provide an opportunity for nationally-recognized and top local employers to meet and interview qualified candidates from the multicultural and diverse communities of their city. Employers who are seeking to build a team and workforce that truly reflect all the communities they serve regular recruit at our DED Career Fairs. The average candidate attendance ranges between 500-1,100. The median candidate has 3-5 years of work experience and a college degree. Many are recent veterans with state of the art career-related skills and are bilingual. The Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs start at 10AM and conclude at 3PM.
The Co-host of the Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs is the Diversity Recruiter’s Network that on the morning of the career fairs hosts a Diversity Roundtable exclusively for the employers, professional and community-based organizations, Diversity Partners, and the Media. It includes a Continental Breakfast a Diversity Spirit Achievement Awards Ceremony and Key Learning Speakers. Recent Key Learning Speakers have included Pacific Gas & Electric’s Chief Diversity Officer, Coca-Cola Refreshments Director of Talent Acquisition, Cisco System’s Chief Inclusion and Collaboration Strategist, Kaiser Permanente’s Director of Workforce Planning and Development, the OFCCP and EEOC. Local Professional Chapters of Human Resources along with Professional and Community Based Organizations regularly sponsor and participate. Among them are, local SHRM Associations, NCHRA, SAHRA, NBMBA, SWE, NSHMBA, NAAAP, WMBA, NAACP, UL, ALPFA, BDPA, and many more. A high percentage of these organizations’ members attended and support our recruitment events. Every Diversity Employment Day Career Fair and co-located Industry & Candidate Specific Pavilion are supported by our huge recruitment advertisement campaign that includes: Television, Radio, Internet Postings, Social / Business Media, Targeted Invitations to Professional Affinity Groups, Press Releases, Media Interviews, Diversity Partners Collateral Promos, National and local Magazines, Newspapers and Business Journals and more. Plus, we also heavily promote our recruitment career fairs and events by using the Media Outlets unique to the multicultural and diverse communities.
As a result, we have over 3,500 satisfied clients who have interviewed and hired thousands of qualified candidates from our Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs. Our clients tell us that the value of the Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair Package far exceeds their investment and thereby provides a high ROI that is cost-effective and works within their budget. To build upon the success of our Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs and to enhance even more for our employers their interview to hire ratio of relevant and targeted candidates – we suggest participation within our Industry & Candidate Specific Recruitment Pavilions and Industry Specific Virtual Career Fairs.
Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs Work!
Your hiring success at Diversity Employment Day is assured — we guarantee it! Your participation is backed by the most aggressive recruitment advertisement campaign in the marketplace. Diversity Employment Day is the only cost-effective diversity career fair, backed by a guarantee, that assures you will recruit truly qualified diversity professionals from all communities. Right Now! The US is once again becoming a hot bed for recruiting the best professional-level talent! Join hundreds of major corporations, government agencies and organizations in supporting diversity in the workplace by reserving your space at the upcoming Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs in 2023-2024!
Join these employers to recruit thousands of targeted diversity candidates in 2023-2024. Reserve your space today by emailing PreBook@CityCareerFair.com or by calling 562-291-2956.
2023 Career Fairs
- July 19 Dallas - In Person
- July 26 Orange County - In Person
- Aug. 9 Denver 2 - In Person
- Aug. 23 Portland 2 - In Person
- Aug. 30 Inland Empire - In Person
- Sept. 6 Chicago 2 - In Person
- Sept. 13 Bay Area 2 - In Person
- Sept. 20 Milwaukee - In Person
- Sept. 27 Los Angeles 2 - In Person
- Oct. 4 San Diego - In Person
- Oct. 11 San Fernando Valley - In Person
- Oct. 19 Long Beach - In Person
- Nov. 1 Atlanta - In Person
- Jan. 25 Portland 1 - In Person
- Feb. 8 Bay Area 1 - In Person
- Feb. 22 Seattle 1 - In Person
- Mar. 7 Los Angeles 1 - In Person
- Mar. 22 HEALTHCARE / ALLIED / NURSING VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR
- Mar. 27 Phoenix - In Person
- Apr. 3 DC / Virginia - In Person
- Apr. 10 San Francisco - In Person
- Apr. 24 Chicago 1 - In Person
- May 17 LAW ENFORCEMENT & VETERANS VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR
- May 8 Boston - In Person
- May 29 New York - In Person
- June 6 Sacramento - In Person
- June 12 Atlanta - In Person
- June 21 HIGH TECH & ENGINEERING VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR
- June 26 Silicon Valley - In Person
- July 10 West Hollywood - In Person
- July 17 Dallas - In Person
- July 25 Seattle 2 - In Person
- Aug. 1 Orange County - In Person
- Aug. 7 Denver 2 - In Person
- Aug. 21 Portland 2 - In Person
- Aug. 29 Inland Empire - In Person
- Sept. 4 Chicago 2 - In Person
- Sept. 11 Bay Area 2 - In Person
- Sept. 18 Milwaukee - In Person
- Sept. 26 Los Angeles 2 - In Person
- Oct. 3 San Diego - In Person
- Oct. 10 San Fernando Valley - In Person
- Oct. 17 Long Beach - In Person