20th Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair and Roundtables
You will drive traffic to your booth by highlighting your company in our many sponsorship opportunities.
Pavilion Sponsorships: Each City Career Fair event has three unique areas to facilitate attendee flow and feature the recruiting needs of your company. As an exclusive Pavilion Sponsor, your company will lead the show in its presence which will have lasting benefits long after the event has ended.
Sales & Management Pavilion: Your company has the best products on the market. You will find the talent to sell them here. Brand your company and your products with sponsorship exposure.
Healthcare & Biotechnology Pavilion: The most sought after sponsorship. Top hospitals, Biotech Labs, and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers recruit the best candidates here. Sponsorship of this pavilion places you among the leaders in diversity recruitment and commitment.
General Pavilion: (Title VII only) Whether you are looking to fill corporate positions, customer service and/or even tech positions, place your company here and shine with a sponsorship that reaches the gambit of all positions for your company.
Pavilion sponsorships include:
- Logo and company mention in Television Ads
- Logo and company mention in all Print Ads
- Logo and company name in Direct Mail Ads
- Company mentions in Radio Advertising
- Logo and company name on “Pavilion Sponsorship” signs at Title VII and eTech events.
- Company mentions in email blasts
- Banner Ads on the CareerFair Productions website for 30 days
Registration Area: The registration area is where the first impression is made for attendee and exhibitor.
Bag Sponsor: We’ll put your company logo on every attendee bag passed out at the show. Your message will dominate the exhibitor floor and drive traffic directly to your booth!
Mobile Billboard: This is the latest craze in advertising. You will get noticed by thousands of passive job seekers. Driving through the streets for a full week before the show will surely get the attention of potential attendees.
Literature Rack: Promote your company by having your collateral placed into a rack at the registration area. You will increase your company’s awareness long after the show ends.
Program Guide Advertising: You will leave a lasting impression on the job seeker, statistics indicate up to 6 months in length. Full page ads in four color in a premium position: back cover, inside back and inside front covers, center-page spread (depending on availability).
Exhibitor Lunch: Sponsor the exhibitor lunch. The best way to a recruiters heart is through their stomach. Influence hundreds of peers that your product is the best in the marketplace. Have you heard about having the competitive edge?
Call your account executive at City Career Fair now at 562-409-0056 for rates and availability.
2020 & 2021 Schedule
Virtual Video events are now part of the City Career Fair and Roundtables experience. We continue to offer In Person events but many of them have been rescheduled because of the pandemic.
Please check both the Virtual Video and the In Person Schedules below for upcoming Diversity Employment Day Career Fairs.
2020 Virtual Video Schedule
VV = Virtual Video
- July 15 • Northern California VV
- July 23 • Seattle 2 VV
- August 3 • DC / Virginia VV
- August 10 • Chicago 1 VV
- August 12 • Denver 2 VV
- August 21 • Phoenix 1 VV
- August 28 • Portland 2 VV
- September 4 • Inland Empire /Ontario VV
- September 11 • Dallas VV
- September 24 • Bay Area 2 VV
- October 2 • Milwaukee VV
- October 6 • Los Angeles 2 VV
- October 13 • West Hollywood VV
- October 16 • Chicago 2 VV
- October 19 • Atlanta VV
- October 23 • New York VV
- October 27 • San Fernando Valley VV
- November 6 • San Diego VV
- November 10 • Boston VV
- November 20 • Long Beach VV
- November 23 • Orange County VV
- December 1 • Phoenix 2 VV
2021 Virtual Video Schedule
- January 8 • West Hollywood VV
- January 15 • Silicon Valley VV
- January 22 • San Francisco VV
- January 29 • Seattle 2 VV
- April 30 • Chicago 1 VV
- September 11 • Chicago 2 VV
2020 In Person Schedule
IP = In Person
- September 2 • Dallas IP
- September 9 • Bay Area 2 IP
- September 17 • Milwaukee IP
- September 22 • Los Angeles 2 IP
- September 28 • Seattle IP
- October 8 • Chicago 1 IP
- October 9 • New York IP
- October 14 • San Fernando Valley IP
- October 21 • San Diego IP
- October 29 • Boston IP
- November 2 • DC / Virginia IP
- November 4 • Long Beach IP
- November 12 • Denver 2 IP
- November 13 • Orange County IP
- November 18 • Phoenix 1 IP