22nd Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair and Roundtables
You will drive traffic to your booth by highlighting your company in our many sponsorship opportunities.
Pavilion Sponsorships: Each City Career Fair event has three unique areas to facilitate attendee flow and feature the recruiting needs of your company. As an exclusive Pavilion Sponsor, your company will lead the show in its presence which will have lasting benefits long after the event has ended.
Sales & Management Pavilion: Your company has the best products on the market. You will find the talent to sell them here. Brand your company and your products with sponsorship exposure.
Healthcare & Biotechnology Pavilion: The most sought after sponsorship. Top hospitals, Biotech Labs, and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers recruit the best candidates here. Sponsorship of this pavilion places you among the leaders in diversity recruitment and commitment.
General Pavilion: (Title VII only) Whether you are looking to fill corporate positions, customer service and/or even tech positions, place your company here and shine with a sponsorship that reaches the gambit of all positions for your company.
Pavilion sponsorships include:
- Logo and company mention in Television Ads
- Logo and company mention in all Print Ads
- Logo and company name in Direct Mail Ads
- Company mentions in Radio Advertising
- Logo and company name on “Pavilion Sponsorship” signs at Title VII and eTech events.
- Company mentions in email blasts
- Banner Ads on the CareerFair Productions website for 30 days
Registration Area: The registration area is where the first impression is made for attendee and exhibitor.
Bag Sponsor: We’ll put your company logo on every attendee bag passed out at the show. Your message will dominate the exhibitor floor and drive traffic directly to your booth!
Mobile Billboard: This is the latest craze in advertising. You will get noticed by thousands of passive job seekers. Driving through the streets for a full week before the show will surely get the attention of potential attendees.
Literature Rack: Promote your company by having your collateral placed into a rack at the registration area. You will increase your company’s awareness long after the show ends.
Program Guide Advertising: You will leave a lasting impression on the job seeker, statistics indicate up to 6 months in length. Full page ads in four color in a premium position: back cover, inside back and inside front covers, center-page spread (depending on availability).
Exhibitor Lunch: Sponsor the exhibitor lunch. The best way to a recruiters heart is through their stomach. Influence hundreds of peers that your product is the best in the marketplace. Have you heard about having the competitive edge?
Call your account executive at City Career Fair now at 562-863-9042 for rates and availability.
2022 Career Fairs
- Mar. 9 • Los Angeles 1 IP
- Mar. 14 • Dallas IP
- Mar. 18 • Dallas VV
- Mar. 22 • Portland 1 IP
- Mar. 30 • DC / Virginia IP
- Apr. 1 • DC / Virginia VV
- Apr. 5 • Bay Area 1 IP
- Apr. 6 • San Francisco IP
- Apr. 8 • San Francisco VV
- Apr. 13 • Seattle 1 IP
- Apr. 20 • Chicago 1 IP
- Apr. 22 • Chicago 1 VV
- May 3 • Boston IP
- May 6 • Boston VV
- May 18 • Phoenix 1 IP
- May 20 • Phoenix 1 VV
- May 25 • Denver 1 IP
- June 8 • Sacramento IP
- June 24 • Sacramento VV (Northern California VV)
- June 15 • Silicon Valley IP
- June 24 • Silicon Valley VV (Northern California VV)
- June 22 • West Hollywood IP
- July 29 • West Hollywood VV (Southern California VV)
- July 7 • Seattle 2 IP
- Aug. 26 • Seattle 2 VV (Pacific Northwest VV)
- July 26 • Orange County IP
- July 29 • Orange County VV (Southern California VV)
- Aug. 3 • Denver 2 IP
- Oct. 21 • Denver 2 VV (East Coast Midwest VV)
- Aug. 17 • Portland 2 IP
- Aug. 26 • Portland 2 VV (Pacific Northwest VV)
- Aug. 23 • Inland Empire IP
- July 29 • Inland Empire VV (Southern California VV)
- Aug. 31 • Chicago 2 IP
- Oct. 21 • Chicago 2 VV (East Coast Midwest VV)
- Sept. 7 • Alameda IP
- Sept. 9 • Alameda VV
- Sept. 14 • Milwaukee IP
- Oct. 21 • Milwaukee VV (East Coast Midwest VV)
- Sept. 21 • Los Angeles 2 IP
- July 29 • Los Angeles 2 VV (Southern California VV)
- Sep. 28 • New York IP
- Oct. 21 • New York VV (East Coast Midwest VV)
- Oct. 5 • Atlanta IP
- Oct. 7 • Atlanta VV
- Oct. 12 • San Diego IP
- July 29 • San Diego VV (Southern California VV)
- Oct. 19 • San Fernando Valley IP
- July 29 • San Fernando Valley VV (Southern California VV)
- Nov. 2 • Long Beach IP
- July 29 • Long Beach VV (Southern California VV)