Website SIEMENS Digital Industries Software
Where today meets tomorrow
Job Link: https://jobs.siemens.com/jobs/256689?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Responsible for the end-to-end design of NGSA applications and how these Services applications integrate with other key applications such as SAP. Closely collaborates with the Business Architect and CoP’s to understand the business requirements and develops a sustainable design that supports the business intent of the Services processes. Oversees the work of the solution implementers and collaborates with other technical experts from Sales Operations, IT, implementation partners and application vendors to define the design.
- Reports to Director of Global Business Management Office, responsible for the global services processes and applications
- Understands Services business requirements and processes
- Works with technical experts to design optimal solutions that meet the business intent
- Reviews design proposals with the Business Architect and Community of Practice leads (CoP)
- Identifies technical effort and risks, and communicates these to the NGSA Project Manager
- Communicates the design requirements to the various application implementers
- Oversees the configuration verification process and confirms configuration readiness for UAT
- Educates the Business Architect and CoP Leads on the how the process is configured in the system.
- Works with the NGSA Support Manager and Operations Project Manager to resolve escalated issues
- Work with Mergers and Acquisitions to transition from legacy systems to NGSA platform
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 10+ Years of business experience in architecting enterprise solutions. BS or BA required
- Strong technical knowledge in enterprise software applications with a focus on Professional Services Automation (PSA), Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Contract Life Cycle Management (CLM) applications. Similar architecting and implementation experience with ERP and PLM applications are comparable.
- Knowledge of ERP processes with emphasis on sales order creation, billing, and revenue recognition functions is also an asset. SAP is the ERP application used at DISW.
- Ability to understand business intent and challenge business requirements to minimize application customizations is key.
- Work with software vendor technical experts develop technical roadmaps and influence functionality in upcoming releases
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills
- Since this position requires collaboration with global stakeholders, 90%+ of the work can be performed remotely. When travel conditions permit, occasional international travel maybe required to facilitate workshops.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States or European Union. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States or European Union.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience in working with FinancialForce or OpenAir, Zimit, SDFC
- Preferred work locations: Milford, OH; Livonia, MI; or Charlotte, NC but other major US or Western Europe cities is also acceptable.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time