Website SIEMENS Digital Industries Software
Where today meets tomorrow
Job Link: https://jobs.siemens.com/jobs/230321?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
- Work collaboratively with Siemens EDA engineering to prototype, evaluate, and test new DFT products and features in context of complex IC design flows.
- Drive product adoption.
- Build and deliver in-depth technical presentations, develop training material, white papers, contributed articles, and application notes.
- Work with customers as well as Siemens EDA stakeholders such as regional application engineers, global support engineers, and marketing.
- Work through complex technical issues and independently create solutions and new methodologies.
- Explain complex principles in simple terms to broad audiences.
- Some travel, domestic and international.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required.
- Knowledge of design languages, tool usage, and RTL Design flow steps required
- Must have 5-8 years of experience and at least 2+ years of experience in DFT or RTL design for complex ASICs / SOCs. Experience in the following areas a plus:
- embedded compression, memory built-in self-test (MBIST), IEEE 1687 IJTAG, boundary scan (BSCAN), hierarchical DFT implementation.
- Exposure to one or more adjacent IC disciplines such as:
- RTL coding and verification using Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL.
- Synthesis and timing analysis.
- SDC, LEC, and other RTL design flow components
- Proficiency in a scripting language like TCL.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Knowledge of IC design trends and emerging requirements.
- Proficiency in LINUX and Windows environments.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time