Website SIEMENS Digital Industries Software
Where today meets tomorrow
Job Link: https://jobs.siemens.com/jobs/255716?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
Responsible for defining processes used to manage the global Services Lead to Cash processes. In the NGSA Business Architect role, you are responsible for understanding business requirements and developing cross function processes that meet those business needs and describing how the processes are executed in the NGSA platform. In this role, you will work with global stakeholders representing Engagement Management, Project Management, Resource Management, Operation Specialists, Finance, Legal, Export Control, Credit Check, Revenue Recognition, Services Business Management, Presales and Sales. In addition to developing the processes, you will also support the key stakeholders with end user adoption. When new services businesses are acquired, you will facilitate the transition from their legacy processes to the NGSA process and applications.
- Reports to Director of Global Business Management Office, responsible for the global services processes and applications
- Gathers services business requirements
- Understands cross function business impacts of requirements
- Develops and document processes and secure stakeholder acceptance
- Develops and documents how the processes are executed in the NGSA platform
- Works with NGSA solution architects to identify technical requirements required to execute the process in the applications
- Proposes temporary work processes when requirements cannot be entirely met by the current application configuration
- Supports User Acceptance testing by developing business scenarios and corresponding training
- Supports end user adoption by providing overview presentations and communications and developing global training programs.
- Proposes inspection methods to qualify end user adoption
- Work with Mergers and Acquisitions to transition from legacy processes to NGSA processes
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 10+ Years of business experience in business consulting. BS or BA required
- Strong business consulting skills and how processes implemented in software applications with a focus on Professional Services Automation (PSA), Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Contract Life Cycle Management (CLM) applications. Similar business consulting experience deploying enterprise processes in ERP and PLM applications is comparable.
- Knowledge of ERP processes with emphasis on sales order creation, billing, and revenue recognition functions is also an asset. SAP is the ERP application used at DISW.
- Ability to harmonization and optimize processes, and challenge status quo of legacy practices is required.
- Demonstrate ability to influence and communicate effectively with Peers, Management, & Leadership
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Since this position requires collaboration with global stakeholders, 90%+ of the work can be performed remotely. When travel conditions permit, occasional international travel maybe required to facilitate workshops.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States or European Union. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States or European Union.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience in working with FinancialForce or OpenAir, Zimit, SDFC
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is a must.
- Preferred work locations: Any major US or Western Europe cities are acceptable.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time