Website SIEMENS Digital Industries Software
Where today meets tomorrow
Company Job LInk: https://jobs.siemens.com/disw/jobs/234965
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
With a long term legacy of success, innovation and customer awards, Siemens EDA is the world’s largest provider of Digital Software to the semiconductor industry. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively.
We are seeking a dynamic and professional technical person, who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced, fun and friendly environment.
As an Applications Engineer at Siemens EDA, you will be responsible for technical selling and support of PowerPro, our leading edge platform for RTL/gate Power analysis and optimization
This includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
· Assisting Account Managers to determine sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying the match-up between customer needs and Siemens EDA PowerPro solutions.
· Delivering technical presentations and product demonstrations.
· Creating and executing winning evaluations, and driving technical engagements to success and business win.
· Supporting customers with deployment of PowerPro solutions and continued proliferation into broader design groups and user base.
· Providing technical support to customers in both pre-sales and post sales situations including technical problem resolution and training.
· Performing beta testing and collaborating with R&D and Marketing to assist and shape product direction.
· Moderate domestic travel is required when Covid is under control.
· 4+ years of industry experience as an Applications Engineer or related field.
· Proven hands-on ASIC RTL VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog and general logic design/implementation skills.
· Experience with RTL power measurement and optimization tool and methodology.
· Familiarity with RTL digital logic design practice for synthesis and verification.
· Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
· Requires BS EE/CS or MS EE/CS.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time